somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, February 11, 2010
yoyo !! tell you something.... TELL YOU SOMETHING !!!
















I STEPPED INTO THE MOVIE THREATE TODAY !!!
I WATCHED MOVIE !!!
FINALLY !!! AFTER A DONKEY YEARSS !!! OH MANZZZ !!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO ~~~~~ =D

i watched Valentine's Day ! was an enjoyable movie indeed though the storyline was a bit complicated. hehe !
then had a GREAT DINNER at Swensens just now ! wheeee ~~~~~
shopped for my shoes but ended up coming back home with empty hands =(
i have to buy my cny shoes tomorrow ! is a MUST !!

anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON ! :)

hmmm... i miss your embrace that gives me warmness... :(