somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Saturday, August 29, 2009
6 years ago,
1) How old were you?
12years old

2) Where did you go to school?
Woodlands Ring Primary

3) Where did you work?
nope not working :)

4) Where did you live?
Woodlands

5) Where did you hang out?
causeway point

6) Who was your best friend?
hmmmm... GOOD QUESTION !

7) How many tattoos did you have?
eeeeee... don have !

8) How many piercings did you have?
2! T-W-O !

9) What car did you drive?
toy car??

10) Had you been to a real party?
Birthday party.

11) Had you had your heart broken?
nope. too young la :P

12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
Single

13) Did you wear glasses?
Yes!

2 years ago,
1) How old were you?
16 years old.

2) Where did you go to school?
Fuchun Secondary

3) Where did you work?
@ Jurong point??

4) Where did you live?
same old place.

5) Where did you hang out?
Causeway point

6) Who were your best friends?
Ain, Syaz, Caliz, Wati, Athifah and Mona !!!

7) How many tattoos did you have?
None.

8) How many piercings did you have?
T - W- O !!!

9) What car did you drive?
toy car UPGRADED to GO KART. (:

10) Had you been to a real party?
nope !

11) Had your heart broken?
I guess so?

12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
Taken

13) Did you wear glasses?
yes.

Today,
1) How old are you?
18 years old. still.

2) Where do you go to school.
TP!

3) Where do you work?
nope !

4) Where do you live?
same old place.

5) Where do you hang out?
tampines and causeway point

6) Who are your best friends?
HEEHEE ! sama sama

7) How many tattoos do you have?
NO WAY ! I WILL NOT HAVE ANY !!

8) How many piercings do you have?
still the same !

9) What car did you drive?
GO KART LA !!!

10) Have you been to a real party?
Uh, no.

11) Have your heart broken?
nope.

12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
hee ! *shy*

13) Do you wear glasses?
yes. and lenses too. :)

WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

1 MINUTE AGO: this stupid thingy.
1 HOUR AGO: sending e-mail
1 DAY AGO: had Alumni meeting :)
1 YEAR AGO: Mugging hard.
I HATE: nothing :D
I FEAR: going to hell.
I FEEL: GREAT ! (:
I HIDE:some secretsss.
I MISS: you, you and YOU !
I NEED: lovesssss... :P
I KNOW: what i am doing.
I THINK: i have to go prepare to go out now (: