somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Sunday, May 17, 2009
yo !!!! A9A4 (my current class) reminds me of 5n1 - UNITED CLASS ! :D
i began to miss 5n1.............................. =(

I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE !!! :(
this current life is WORST THAN o level life !!

well... i should accept and treasure my current life ! especially the precious and memorable moments with the whole bunch of my GOOD BUDDIES in A4 ! =)

just name you a few:

LI YING (:


XIANG JUN (:


AIN !!!! (:

JIA MIN (:

FANG MIN (:

IFFAH !!!! (:

YAY !!! =)

ONEE-CHAN !!! I MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I WILL WORK SUPER HARD , master !! :D
don worry !! GAMBETTE ! thanks for all your encouragements, master ! your disciple won't ruin your reputation (: I WILL LET YOU FEEL PROUD of being my master =D