somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Saturday, September 13, 2008
5 years of secondary school life is coming to an END soon... should i be happy or sad??? kind of confusing... =D



my cousin came over to my house yesterday... I MISS HIM !!! too baddd, his bro was not here yesterday... :(

i enjoyed talking to him and he even introduced me to a GAME SITE !!!! (i'll go and play after my O) primary 2 boy, okay??? my god !!!! and more to that, i heard that he participated a lucky draw competitionand to top it off, he won a BICYCLE, okay??? SMART and LUCKY BOY, right??? =)

besides that, he's also good in his studies... my god !!!!

I LOVE ALL MY COUSINS LOTS !!!! <3

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY FOR ME ! =D