somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Monday, June 02, 2008
hi everyone,

this is my BREAKFAST for today... plus a cup of milk... =)


relaxation (break) time... hehe...


this is my DINNER... have you seen this before?? this is call HAI NAN KUAY TEOW... yummy !

erm... yea... I STAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY TODAY ! studied for the part of morning and WHOLE AFTERNOON ! (:

just now A told me that she read my blog... and she MISUNDERSTOOD that one of the BOLD SENTENCE in one of my previous post is referring to her... but the TRUTH IS NOT ! sighhh... THE SENTENCE IS REALLY NOT REFERRING TO HER! explained to her, but i guessed she still don believe...

ai ya... whatever it is, i just knew that THE TRUTH IS I AM NOT REFERRING TO A , can already... =)

well, ya i knew that I MYSELF GOT ATTITUDE PROBLEM ! so yea... i need to UPGRADE my thinking...

but i just want to say, i really need CARE AND CONCERN... UNDERSTAND??????????? arrrrrhhhh...

stop here stop here....

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY FOR ME ! =D