somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Tuesday, March 11, 2008
hey guys...

so what have you done during the FIRST DAY OF THE SHORT SCHOOL VACATION? hmmm... for me... i've been in school the whole day...

well, surprisingly, i was LATE FOR SCHOOL today !!! it's an irony... my lesson started at 8.30am... AND I WOKE UP AT 8.20AM... i was awaken by my mummy's call... if not i think i will sleep till 10??? hehe... i can't help it... yesterday do the f&n research until late and my eyes were too tired...

well... SAME THING IS HAPPENING NOW... eyes were too tired... cause of staring at computer for sooo long... DOING MY F&N RESEARCH... sighhh...

ermmm...sorry... there's really some problem with my computer... therefore, i couldn't upload photos... i'll try again tomorrow, alright???

ANYWAY, I TOOK QUITE A FORBID OF PHOTOS TODAY DURING MY BREAK ! =D