somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Saturday, March 22, 2008
good friday.....

ehhh... i spent HALF OF MY DAY at home... tuition and did my homework....

after that, dad drove us to temples... then headed to my da gu's house at SENG KANG ! hahhaa... haven been going there for some time... I LOVE TO GO THERE ! cause i can be motivated by my cousin (male)... he's another intelligent cousin in my dad's family....

i used to hear that, he studied non stop... as if studying is one of his hobbies... hahhaha... and he's QUITE GOOD LOOKING... =p

he's now serving in the army... going to university next year..... i heard that he has been posted to nus, but he WANTS to go to ntu... hmmmm.......

HOPE I CAN BE LIKE HIM WITH A LOT OF CHOICES TO CHOOSE IN FUTURE.... =D