somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Sunday, January 27, 2008
hmmmm.... well, i started my day with AN APPLE ! aaa...ppp....ppp...lll...eee.... APPLE ! wahaha =)

after that i was occupied with my SCHOOL WORK until i didn't switch on my computer until after dinner time... AMAZINGLY RIGHT??? hahaha... :) cause in between that, i got tuition lessons.... thats why... ehhh... what can i say about after tuition lesson??? i can only say that after every tuition lesson, MY KNOWLEDGE HAS BEEN INCREASED ! yea... =p

after that, i went for dinner with mummy at vista point... ehhhh... i don know why today NOTHING CAN FILL UP MY HUNGER ! ai yo yo... especially for dinner.... after dinner, mummy and i shared a bowl of dessert (red bean plus corn)...

I ATE THIS WHEN I GOT BACK HOME ! HEHE... NON FAT EH !!!! =D