somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Sunday, December 23, 2007
*yo !* CHRISTMAS IT'S JUST TWO DAY AWAY ! cool manz... :) i was late for sunday school today... :(

hmmmm... anyway, i did enjoy the WHOLE DAY IN CHURCH TODAY ! wow... both the morning and night concert were AWESOME manz ! =) cannot cannot... next year, I AM GOING TO JOIN THE CHOIR MINISTRY ! yea... hahahhaha... ^.^

anyway... today most of the church members no matter it's adult or children were giving away chirstmas presents... IT'S LIKE GIVING BLESSING TO OTHERS ! :) and i received quite a number of presents though i didn't give to anyone... I PROMISE NEXT YEAR I WILL GIVE BLESSING TO OTHERS ! i was quite surprised that teacher li yen gave present to me... CAUSE I DON HAVE THAT REALLY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM... but surprisingly, i'm the only one in my batch receive it... yea... I THANK GOD FOR THAT ! =)

anyway, just for your information, i went back to church around 7pm after having dinner (sakae sushi) with mummy... for the NIGHT CHRISTMAS CONCERT ! hahaha... though i sat in the sanctuary without my friends... BUT I STILL ENJOYED IT! hahahahahha.... (i'll post up the pictures tomorrow) =D