♥♥♥Wednesday, December 19, 2007
*wrink* went back to school this morning... :) I HAVE SUBMIT MY APPLICATION FOR 5N TO SCHOOL ! yay ! hope to start the new year right... BOUGHT NEW BOOKS TOO ! hahaha... hmmm... after that went back to my old house for a while after had brunch with my dad... weeelll... we went to NTUC after that... while we were heading to ntuc, i received a call... FROM JIE JIE ! she asked me out manz... cooollll... =)
went back home... went out again at about 3pm... MEET JIE JIE ! i bought my school bag which is ADDIDAS and school shoe which is KAPPA ! hehe.... does it cost a bomb??? i don think so... cause for me cost a bomb is like jie jie's christmas present... LV WALLET ! COST 1000 BUCKS ! from her hubby of course... hahahha... thats then means cost a bomb for me manz... hahahaha... :)
we went to GELARE... you know what??? i felt so embarrassed manz... you know why??? cause i said i want to treat her and her daughter... BUT END UP I FOUND OUT I HAVE NO ENOUGH MONEY ! argh ! sad seh... :( then too bad... the total cost it's $19... but i can only afford $10... the rest jie jie pay... sighhhh... i've learned my lesson manz... hahahaha...
anyway... I AM STARTING TO MEMORIZE CHINESE IDIOMS ! yay ! i want to do well for chinese in june next year ! =D