♥♥♥Monday, December 03, 2007
*wrink* hello, people... hmmm hmmm... may i ask you all a question??? does my blog let you all think that I AM A LESBIAN?? cause of those MUSHY WORDS I WROTE FOR MY JIE JIE???
hahaha... if you all think i am a lesbian, THEN YOU ARE WRONG ! weee :)
don think too much... THIS IS JUST SISTERS' LOVE ! heeee... okay... if you all are in my shoe, WHAT WILL YOU DO if your sister MIA FOUR DAYS ALREADY??? WILL YOU FEEL VERY WORRIED??? and if your sister is really very down, WHAT WILL YOU DO??? COMFORT HER, RIGHT??? ai yo yo...
thats me... although she's not my biological sister, BUT I TREAT HER AS ONE ! cause i don have any sister and she wants me to be her mei mei... AND SHE'S THE KIND OF SISTER I AM LOOKING FOR TOO =) therefore, i just treat her as my biological sister... and she's not living with me cause SHE'S MARRIED ! and she got a four years old daughter, okay??? don play play... hahahha....
i wrote those mushy words cause WE PROMISED EACH OTHER THAT WE SHOULD LOVE AND CARE EACH OTHER FOREVER! and the picture you see in my blog (left hand side in second box) SISTER IS A SISTER FOR LIFE??? did you see it??? THAT PICTURE SHE'S THE ONE WHO SEND ME...
so, don't think too much ya... cause i received comment that my blog made you all think that i am a lesbian... ai ya...
I JUST WANT A TRUSTED SISTER WHOM I CAN TALK TO, WHOM CAN CARE AND CONCERN ABOUT ME, COMFORT ME WHEN I WAS DOWN ! =D
thats all... i don't have time and mood to go into any relationship anymore... i'm sick of it... and I AM A NORMAL GIRL, OKAY??? I ONLY LOVE GUYS NOT GIRLS (although both words started with G) :)
-PROBLEM SETTLED !-
relax relax... i just do the things that i think is right... but i don want people to misunderstood me... hahahax... thats all... so simple =)