somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Saturday, December 08, 2007
*wrink blink* ^.^ yay ! i was glad that i went to the MAKE UP LESSON FOR TODAY ! =)

hahaha... finally eh??? woooccchhh.... but before the lesson, mummy and i went to the foodcourt... I ATE YONG TAU FU... heeee... CAUSE I MISS MY BROCCOLI !!! hahahha...

for dinner, MUMMY COOKED BROCCOLI AGAIN ! wow! hahahhaa... ate broccoli the whole day eh??? hahhaa...

anyway, i am watching the JIN MA JIANG now... are you guys watching??? WOW! i saw jie jie's idol... SU QI ! WOW... SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS TODAY ! i love the gown manz... wooocchhh... =p

well... nevertheless, I'LL BE AWAY FROM TOMORROW TIL FRIDAY... cause i am going to the YOUTH CONFERENCE tomorrow until friday... I'LL BE BACK TO BLOG ON FRIDAY !!! okay??? just watch out for my youth conference story ya... see ya soon... =D