somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Tuesday, December 04, 2007
*sigh* i was awaken by MUMMY'S CALL at 12pm... she asked me out for lunch.... BUT I WAS TOO TIRED cause i slept at 6am... no choice... hahaha... :)

today was quite a BORING DAY ! hahaha... although it's quite fun... went causeway to eat lunch and shop and got the things i need... WENT BACK HOME AT ABOUT 4 PLUS... watched tv...

OUT AGAIN AT 6PM... for dinner, duh ! hahaha..

headed home at about 8plus... PLAYED POKER CARDS ! cool manz... too bad... the forfeit still haven set up yet... wahaha !

JIE, I HOPE YOU DON'T LET YOUR SETBACKS TO AFFECT YOU YA... BE STRONG ! I'M ALWAYS HERE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AND SMS... YOU HAVE MIA FOR FIVE DAYS ALREADY... HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON YA... <3