somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Saturday, December 01, 2007
*dotsdots* you know what??? TODAY I FORGOT TO GO TO MY PIANO MAKE UP LESSON SEH AT 1.30PM... UNTIL MY TEACHER SMS ME... AND THAT TIME IT'S ALREADY 1.30PM ! ai yo yo... sorry ar, miss wu... I AM GUILTY SEH !!! FORGIVE ME, CAN??? =x (if you want ot reply, don write on my tag board... cause i want to keep my jie jie message,.. hee... )
hmmm... then i went for jogging... since during dieting time need to EAT LESS AND EXERCISE MORE, i decided to jog around my house estate... then do you know what happen??? I NEARLY FAINTED SEH ! i don know why??? NOT ONCE ALREADY... sigh... i can't jog... =( my heart can't take it.. sad sad...
I WENT TO PIANO LESSON AT 3PM ! WWEEEE... =) but but but... my teacher somehow want to die already after my 45 minutes of lesson... dots... cause i played until she want to die seh ! KEPT PLAYING WRONG NOTES ! ai yo yo... cannot cannot... I MUST BUCK UP ALREADY ! :(