somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Sunday, December 16, 2007
*blink* i performed in BETHANY TODAY ! cool manz... sang the song which we learned in youth conference...

hmmm... i think today's post will be boring... CAUSE I AM TOO WEARY NOW ! now it's just going to 11pm... EARLY MANZ ! but too bad... my eyes are closing... sigh... :(

went to my grandma house in the afternoon time till night... wah... i heard that my cousin from HWA CHONG scored 100 marks for maths ! wah... then my aunts and uncles were discussing about secondary school cause one of my cousins is going to take PSLE next year... then my aunt say if my cousin enters normal stream, SHE WILL KILL HER (kidding)... wah... INSULT ME MANZ ! all my cousins came from a very good school, okay??? THEY ARE ALWAYS AT THE TOP 5% IN SCHOOL ONE... cannot... I MUST PROVE TO THEM THAT I AM ALSO A BRILLIANT KID ! I MUST MUST DO WELL IN MY O ! =)

erm... anyway... JIE JIE LOST HER PHONE TODAY ! and i smsed her the right timing... wah... if i were her, i will CRY LIKE MAD ! that phone was not cheap okay... 1000 BUCKS ! dots... then when i called her she sounded like she was crying... CAUSE HER HUBBY BERATED HER UNTIL... wahhh... cause that phone was a gift from her hubby... and her hubby is DAMN FIERCE ONE ! don play play... ai yo... i pity jie jie... sigh... :( nevertheless, we can't undo those things anymore... no choice... just to carry on our lives... =D