somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Friday, December 28, 2007
* bleah* hmmmm.... well... I WAS BACK TO JAIL AGAIN ! cause of my tuition... BUT END UP CANCELLED AGAIN ! argh... i was damned sad.... somemore changed to 31 december.... NEW YEAR EVE !!! see see... I CAN'T GO OUT AGAIN ! =( anyway... i don care... 31 DECEMBER EVENING I AM GOING OUT ! rahmat's birthday party... woooccchhh... =)

well well... went causeway again in the late afternoon with mummy... collected things from my COUSIN, adele... she lent me vcd... IT STARTED WITH A KISS :)

went crystal jade eat dinner with mummy... SHOPPED FOR THE THINGS THAT WE NEED...

wellll.... good news: I HAD UPLOADED PHOTOS TO MY COMPUTER... now i can post out... =p

17 december => went out with laurel =)

boooo !!!!

smile ! =)

laurel took this photo for me... -. @

welll... nowadays i am preparing for my CHINESE O LEVEL... by memorizing idioms, etc... =)

24 december => christmas eve

haha... i was LAME by taking this photo... but there's reason why i took this photo... :)

mummy bought this cake ! yummy... =p

25 december=> christmas day ! ( orchard) ^.^

nice right???

i zoomed in the words... :p

little lambs! MY MEH MEH IS THERE ! =.=

do you know what do these stand for??

yea... good shepherd...

four candles... go and check out what are these four candles stands for??? =p

fountain...

thats what the fountain is for... =p


27 december

bought this dress which i mention... :)

second shot =D