somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Monday, November 12, 2007
wow !!! I WOKE UP AT 12PM TODAY !!! shiok manz... CAUSE I SLEPT LIKE 3AM LAST NIGHT... hahhahaha... :)

erm... then jie jie called... ask me to get ready... anyway, JIE JIE CALLED ME YESTERDAY AT 12AM... TOLD ME ABOUT EVERYTHING... wah... i was relieved by then =)

after that... board the mrt to city hall and meet her... WOW... HER DAUGHTER IT'S DAMNED CUTE MANZ... ai yoyo... when i reached... her daughter and maid: "jie jie hao !" cute, right???? hahhaha..

alighted at paya leba mrt station... meet jie jie's mummy... wow... surprisingly, HER MUMMY LOOKS DAMNED YOUNG... cool... went to have brunch... after that, went the salon to EXTEND MY HAIR... i thought of perming my hair at first, but jie jie said extending is better... so i decided to extend my hair... hahahaha... IT'S DAMNED COOL...

besides that, i went through the eye lash treatment... quite pain though... but it's nice...

FINAL RESULT: I LOOKED LIKE A PRINCESS ! WAHAHAHA... =)

i will take a picture of myself soon, okay??? hahahha... or maybe it might be taken during prom night WHICH IS THIS THURSDAY !!! woooccchhh... looking forward to it manz... :)

wah... i realised that TIME FLIES TODAY MANZ... i don know why... cause example like just now... i remembered that i started doing my maths assessment at 9pm... after a while, i checked the timing... IT'S ALREADY 11PM... woow... 2 hours passed just like that... isn't it that scary??? oh no...

I THINK I BETTER DON WASTE TOO MUCH TIME ALREADY... MUST START TO PREPARE FOR MY O... HAHAHHAHA.... =D