somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Monday, November 19, 2007
was punctual for sunday school today... :))

WAH... when i reached bethany, all my troubles had all washed away... I FELT VERY FRESH AND RELAX! God's presence... yay ! hahahaha

wooocchhh... jie jie smsed me like 8.30am???? IT WAS SURPRSING MANZ... she asked me where am i going today??? then i told her NO WHERE... hahahha... then i ask her back, she said hospital and temple... after i saw that, i was like chey, i thought she want to meet me... hahahha...

nevermind... i was in GOOD MOOD that time... :)))

i went for service today... WOW ! but today it's mr quek preaching.... about NOT FEAR ABOUT THE LORD ! yay manz... wahahaha...

after ate lunch, suddenly i received sms... it's from jie jie... " are you free later? want to treat ah jie coffee?" hahahha.... WAH... FINALLY SHE'S GOING TO MEET ME... i was so frantically that i replied " I WANT ! I WANT ! where do you want to meet me??" you see, how much i missed her??? hahahaha... (:

went to vivo to meet her ! we went to have coffee at toast box... with her CUTE DAUGHTER.. :)

went window shopping... sneaked in to TOYS R US ! wow... she bought the mac set for her daughter... SO COOL... hahhaha... it made me recalled back the past when i was young... still a toddler... hahahha.... did i make my mummy angry???? did i beg her to buy toys for me??? did i vent my anger??? hmmm... I DON KNOW ! MUST CHECK IT OUT SOON ! =x wahahaha...

hmmm.... we were separated at 5 plus... she headed home... i went to meet mummy for dinner... we went SAKAE SUSHI ! yummy... hahahaha... =D