i stayed the whole day at home... :(((complete the blogskin for des de jess online shop...
I WAS SO BORED... I HATE TO STAY AT HOME FOR THE WHOLE DAY !!! hmmmm...
did assessments...
BEFORE JIE JIE SCOLD ME... wahahaha....
i did house chores...
AND I WENT RUNNING IN THE EVENING...
the thing i know it's
I KEPT SMSING JIE JIE... hahahah... i think
she will like... =.=not long ago, she called me...
SUDDENLY SCOLD ME... then i asked her not to scold me...
then you know what she reply me??? she said i smsed her ask her to scold me...
HAHAHA... I ADMITTED THAT I DID ASK HER TO SCOLD ME... CAUSE I FELT VERY UNEASY WITHOUT HER SCOLDING... WAHAHAHA...then she said that
DR DESMOND ALLOWED US TO GO OUT TOMORROW TO WATCH GAMEPLAN.... YAY !!!!!hahaha...
you all will be like, dr desmond??? that's
jie jie and my secrets... hahahha...
anyway... let me post out the
pictures which i took at the coca restaurant with jie jie...
you see the food??? so limited... AND IT'S SUCKS !!! =(
see... there's only one and only crab...NEXT ! photos which taken yesterday at
swisshotel at merchant.. :))
wah... my saliva dripping seh... ai yo yo... DAMN DELICIOUS... =)
WAH... DAMED... I CAN EAT ALL THIS... WAH...
can you see the BLACK PEPPER LOBSTER??? WAH... SHIOK MANZ...
i am sure this one a lot of people are craving for it, right??? i think i ate 3 BOWLS... WAHAHAH...
see how the buffet looks like??? yummy... =p
fresh prawns... wow...
BLACK PEPPER LOBSTER... =D