♥♥♥Monday, November 05, 2007
finally there's a day for me to wake up late... hahax...
at about 10 plus... SISTER CALLED ME.. discussed with me what time are we meeting...
we meet at toa payoh at 12 plus... WE WENT TO EAT DELIFRANCE... WOW !!!! :)
after that went for interview... wah... THERE'S A LONG LONG STORY MANZ... hahahha... erm... i met chynna and siew lan there...
AFTER THAT, WE WENT ORCHARD... we thought of going to watch gameplan... BUT IN THE END, WE DIDN'T... CAUSE OF THE TIMING... :(((
BEFORE WE START EATING, I GAVE ADVANCE CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO JIE JIE... =)
we went to coca to eat the steamboat... WAH... THE FOOD SUCKS MANZ... :((( SOMEMORE VERY EXPENSIVE...
we went window shopping... and view the accessories... CAUSE JIE JIE AND I THOUGHT OF SETTING UP ACCESSORIES BUSINESS IN THE NET... =)
I WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS WHEN THE WEB IS READY... =D