somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Sunday, October 07, 2007
yea yea... meet yu xin at the bus stop this morning... and I WAS LATE... opps... =x but the TRUTH is BOTH OF US WERE LATE !!! hahah... so nice....

then walked in to the fellowship hall while others were very concentrating to the speaker... hee... :)

after the sunday school... although there was breakfast for us... BUT SURPRISINGLY, I DIDN'T EAT... wahaha... indeed, I WENT TO TH NEAREST MA MA SHOP AND BUY SOYA MILK... yummy... cause that time i was craving over it... hahaha.... =)

after drinking, i FELT BLOATED... :(

during service today... mr quek li yen preached about DESIRE THE PURE MILK OF THE WORD..

desire=> to pursue with LOVE
why should we desire of this word?
=> cause of the GLORY of this word
=> cause of the MEANING of this word

1 Peter 1:24-25

glory of Lord=> it purify our SOULS !

1 Peter 2:1-3

OUR SPIRITUAL LIFE IS DEPENDING ON GOD !!! =)


-end-

and we received YOUTH CONFERENCE 2007 SIGN UP FORM... wow... I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MANZ... CAUSE LAST YEAR I MISSED IT... (although miss chua invited sean and i) :((

THIS YEAR I MUST GO !!! its from 9-14 December... WOW !!! THIS YEAR'S THEME IS : I AM WITH YOU... COOL... :)))

after that... went to bethany office to study my poa while yu xin was having tuition with justina... then at about 3pm, i left...

i went to RAFFLES... cause i had a appointment... cause i was planning what to do during this THREE MONTHS OF HOLIDAY...

MY PARENTS DON ALLOW ME TO LOOK FOR JOBS... SO I DECIDED TO TAKE SOME COURSE...

then in order to LOSE WEIGHT (ARGGGHHH) , I THOUGHT OF YOGA AND GYM... so i went to ask mei mei's mummy cause she go for gym and yoga often... yup... then i WENT DOWN TO THE COMPANY ALONE... look for their manager...

HE THOUGHT I WANTED TO JOIN TODAY.. HE SAID AFTER DISCOUNT PLUS 2 YEARS MEMBERSHIP IT'S $200... HE EXPECTED ME TO PAY... WHAT??? crazy,...

YOGA ITS $137 /MONTH
MEMBERSHIP 2 YEARS => $ 63


what???? then i explained to him... THEN HE LET ME ATTEND ONE FREE TRIAL LESSON TODAY... 5PM-6PM... so i went... WOW... THAT CLASS ONLY 4 STUDENTS (includes me)... THAT COACH IS A INDIAN GUY... i think he came from india... i don understand his english...

I'M SO PATHETIC RIGHT??? during the lesson, I WAS LAUGHING... cause i kept FELL DOWN !!! CAN'T BALANCE... wahaha...

in the end, that coach ask me why did i keep laughing?? i smiled at him... then he asked me something about the management... I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HE TALKING ABOUT SEH... AND HE REPEATED LIKE 5 TIMES??? THEN I UNDERSTOOD... I ANSWERED HIM...

ai yo yo... WOW... I WAS SWEATING LIKE MAD LEH... BETTER THAN RUN 10 ROUNDS RIGHT??? HEART ATTACK AR... YOGA IS TO LET YOU TO RELAX... AFTER THAT I FEEL LIKE zzzzzZZZZZZ... haha...

came back, discussed with mummy... SHE REJECTED... BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND... SO EXPENSIVE... CRAZY... THEN SHE LET ME GO AND SIGN UP FOR JAPANESE LESSON... WOW !!! this friday i'm meeting up paulene (Philippines friend) and follow her to HER JAPANESE SCHOOL... =)

WISH ME GOOD LUCK FOR MY LAST PAPER TOMROROW, OKAY??? POA !! YAY !!! =D