somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Tuesday, October 30, 2007
*wrink*

this morning... SOMETHING SCARY HAPPENED WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR JIE JIE ALONE... JIE XIANG HAVEN REACHED YET... AI YO YO...

when we reached concourse... jie xiang and i went to eat breakfast... erm... although i didn't eat... but i still accompany him... I DRANK MILO... WAHAHA... :)

WE DID SET UP FOR THE CHRISTMAS FAIR... SO COOL... THEN I RAN UP AND DOWN..

lunch and dinner were provided... hahaha...

ermmm... actually we jie xiang and i need to knock off at 8pm... at about 8 plus... sister, jie xiang and i sat boss's van to jurong point... WE CLEANED UP AGAIN AND MOVED ALL THE THINGS TO THE VAN... CAUSE WE ARE MOVING BACK TO CONCOURSE... TATA JURONG POINT =)

then i just reached home not long ago at about 10.45pm... INTERESTING DAY ! =D