somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Saturday, October 27, 2007
worried... sister didn't reply me yesterday FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT !!! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM??? DIDN'T SLEEP WELL... then this morning... SHE STILL HAVEN RECOVER YET !!! wahh... :((

TOOK CARE OF SISTER !!! erm... wah... i just received back sister's sms.. i somehow afraid about it... DON KNOW WHY!! anyway... back to the point..

I WENT TO MAC DONALD TO TAKE HOT WATER FOR SISTER =)

SHE WAS SO TOUCHED MANZ... hahahaha... she cleaned the cupboard... but i just looked at it... NOT I DON WANT TO HELP HER... IS I HAVE TO STAND UP, SO THAT I CAN SERVE THE CUSTOMERS... hahahaha...

hmmm... when jie xiang, yu yang and terry reached... sister and i went to have lunch..

WE WENT TO SIAM KITCHEN (first time for me) AND HAVE BUFFET MEAL... WAH... EAT UNTIL BLOATED...

then accompanied sister went to buy things... and she accompanied me ordered contact lens... thanks, jie jie...
AFTER THAT, I RUSHED BACK TO WOODLANDS FOR PIANO LESSON...


erm... my teacher let me play her electronic game... hahhaa... fun manz... BUT I DID PLAY MY EXAM PIECES... hahahaha...

when i reached home, i heard that boss came to the broth... WAH !!! LUCKILY I WENT OFF ALREADY... THEN THE SALES INCREASED SO MUCH MANZ !!! AI YO YO...

ANYWAY, SISTER... I KNOW YOU'RE IN A BAD MOOD NOW... DON THINK TOO MUCH OKAY??? MEI MEI WILL ALWAYS BESIDE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU... OKAY??? MUACKS.. <3