somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Thursday, October 18, 2007
woooooo.... you know what??? I GOT A SURPRISE THIS MORNING BEFORE I GO OUT TO WORK..

ring ring... phone rang... but when i want to pick up that time the call ended... then i called back..
i heard" FUCHUN SECONDARY SCHOOL "

i was like... why did the school call me??? what happen??? is it i am not going to get the character award???

then i called the office.. but NO ONE ANSWERED... then i check with miss chua, i smsed her... she say yup... she want me to pass the message to the class that we must write OUR OWN TESTIMONIALS and give it to her by tomorrow through e-mail... AND SHE CALLED ME... she asked me whether have i read the message?? i said half way...

miss chua asked: can you come back to school next wednesday???
jesslyn: why??
miss chua:cause you got the STUDENT OF THE MONTH AWARD... AND DM WANTS YOU TO COME BACK AND REPORT TO SCHOOL BY 7.30AM FOR FLAG RAISING AND RECEIVE THE AWARD...
jesslyn: OH NO OH NO !!!!
miss chua: hahahaha.... yup... so to exchange your student of the month award, help me pass the message to as many people as you can...
jesslyn: OH NO... OKAY OKAY... I TRY I TRY... (excited)
miss chua: okay... so see ya...

WAH... STUDENT OF THE MONTH... I WAITED FOR LIKE 4 YEARS ALREADY !! =) THANK GOD AND CLOVER...

then i smsed to deslynn: sister, i might be late for work next wednesday... cause i need to go back to the school and receive another award... it's very important... cause the whole school i am only one who get this award...

after that........ ring ring...
deslynn: SISTER... YOU RECEIVE A AWARD??? YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO RECEIVE THIS AWARD???
jesslyn: yup...
deslynn: WHAT AWARD IS THAT??
jesslyn: student of the month
deslynn: WOW... SISTER... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU... GOOD GOOD GOOD... KEEP IT UP... then how about friday???
jesslyn: yup... i will be receiving another award on friday...
deslynn: okay... see ya soon... jia you... =)

and her husband was laughing (behind)... damn funny...

okay... after that i reached the shop... opened the door, took out the display, etc...

THAT AUNTIE WAS LATE... SHE CAME IN AT ABOUT 10.20...THEN SHE LOG IN AT 10AM... DO YOU KNOW ITS UNFAIR TO ME???

okay fine... then SHE WAS NOT SATISFIED EVERYTHING THAT I DO... what the... arggghh...

I TELL DESLYNN... I CANT TAHAN ALREADY...

after that... SHE SNATCH MY SALE... arggghhh... but then i was like happily called deslynn that we had close the first sale of the day... she was so shocked...

deslynn: who's the one who close the sale??
jesslyn: both of us
deslynn: TELL ME THE TRUTH... WHO ACTUALLY START TO SERVE THE CUSTOMER??
jesslyn: actually it's me...
deslynn: okay... i know what to do already...

THEN THAT AUNTIE... KEEP ASKING ME TO CALL DESLYNN ASK SOMETHING... (CRAP)
STILL LAUGHED AT ME AND SAY THAT MY PHONE BILL WILL INCREASE THIS MONTH... :((


then deslynn was irritated by that auntie...

she said she'll be back... from head quarters.. (actually she mustn't be at boon lay today)

WAH.... SHE REALLY CAME BACK... BECAUSE OF ME !!! FEEL SO BLESSED...

then deslynn( assistant manager) asked that auntie to leave earlier cause that auntie got something on... THAT AUNTIE SCOLD DESLYNN: HEY... HOW CAN YOU ALL LIKE THAT?? THE SCHEDULE SAY I AM WORKING FROM 10AM TO 7PM... IF YOU ALL KEEP ON ASK ME TO GO BACK HOME SO EARLY, I WILL QUIT!

DARING SEH... SCOLD ASSISTANT MANAGER... PRO PRO...

then i went to eat lunch with sister (deslynn)... then she told me that the management knew her attitude for a long time already...

then BOSS CALLED... DESLYNN REPORTED ALL THE THINGS TO BOSS... THEN BOSS TALKED TO ME SEH... SCARY...

then after lunch...DESLYNN FOUND OUT THAT SOME STOCKS ARE MISSING ... and in the morning, i remembered i put the big cloths (which covers to the display things) at the bottom shelf( which covers the stock)... BUT WHEN DESLYNN OPEN THE CUPBOARD, THE BIG CLOTHS ARE AT THE UPPER SELF... AND THE STOCKS ARE ALL IN THE MESS...

THEN WHO STOLE IT??? ALL THE THREE GUYS ALSO SAW HER SITTING AT THAT POSITION... and the morning shift staff( me and that auntie only)

and ya... WHEN I WAS LOCKING THE CUPBOARD WHICH PUTS MY BELONGINGS, SHE KEEP ON SAYING THAT DON NEED TO LOCK.. N ONE WILL COME IN AND STEAL OUT THINGS...

i asked deslynn... SHE ASKED ME TO TELL THAT AUNTIE THAT DESLYNN SAY MUST LOCK... WHAT THE... IF I DON LOCK, IF MY BELONGINGS LOST HOW??? IDIOT...

SHE'LL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE... then deslynn asked the whole group... whether can we manage our own if she's not in???

whole group: YES !
deslynn: then i want to remove nancy (that auntie)
yu yang: i don want this nancy... I WANT 16 YEARS OLD NANCY!!!
jesslyn: NANNY... YOU WANT??
yu yang.: WHAT THE...
deslynn: 16 YEARS OLD NANNY ...
yu yang: jesslyn just said only
deslynn: wahahahaha...


then deslynn MADE ANOTHER THING FOR ME... THIS TIME IT'S PENDENT... NICE...

nice right??? got the ribbon one... CUSTOMIZED... ONE AND ONLY ONE... this worth $ 118

bracelet which she did it for me... special one... ONE AND ONLY ONE... hee... this worth $ 168

THANKS SISTER... LOVE YOU VERY MUCH... MUACKS... SHE TREAT ME BUBBLE TEA WHEN THEY GUYS WHEN FOR DINNER... NICE RIGHT??? =))

I DIDN'T REGRET THAT I REPORT DURING FIRST DAY OF WORK WITHOUT QIU PING... =D