♥♥♥Wednesday, October 24, 2007
woooocchhh... when i reached today... I SET UP THE DISPLAY ON MY OWN... cause sister will be late... hmmm...
THEN WE CHATTED... sister told me that boss called and NAG AT HER AGAIN !!! wah... the boss ar... arggghhh...
after a while, three americans came to our broth and talk to me... wah... they want sister and i go and join their company seh... sell those skin care products...
erm... jie xiang and terry bought bubble tea for us this afternoon... SO SWEET !!! =)
after sometime, an american came to the broth... HE WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME AND MY BROTH... THEN POOR JIE XIANG, TERRY AND SISTER MUST HIDE...
wah... what he wants to do with my photo seh??? QUESTION MARKS !!!!!
when jie xiang and terry went for their dinner... SISTER AND I CLOSE ONE SALE...
AND BOTH OF THE AUNTIES SAY WE ARE SISTERS... YA... WE ARE ! CAUSE AH JIE KEPT CALLING ME AS MEI MEI INFRONT OF THEM... HAHAHA... :)))
wah... at about 5 plus to 6pm... i started to have STOMACH UPSET... when i can't stand already, i go and ask ah jie what did i eat this afternoon cause i forgotten it suddenly... then she say yong tau fo...
WAH... IT'S DAMNED PAIN.... THEN I GOT DIAHORREA AT ABOUT 6 PLUS...
THEN NOW IT'S SISTER'S TURN... SHE KEPT GOING TO THE TOILET... OH NO !!!
LORD, PLEASE HEL MY SISTER, DESLYNN... PLEASE.. I BEG YOU... IN THE NAME OF PRECIOUS JESUS NAME WE PRAY... AMEN !