♥♥♥Thursday, October 11, 2007
woooocchhh... met syaza outside the school THIS MORNING... and she went in to the school and give the disc to mrs long... I CAN'T GO IN CAUSE I DIDN'T WEAR PROPER UNIFORM EVEN THOUGH I WORE YOUTH DAY T-SHIRT... hahahah.... :)
THEN WE WENT FOR A RUN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE... then go for gym... wooo... so shiok manz.. =)
after that,... came home took a bath, ate lunch... then went to MEET PAULENE AND HER MUMMY... we went to the JAPANESE LAUNGUAGE SCHOOL TOGETHER... yay !!! wow... we chat and laughed in the train... ai yo yo...
packed back my dinner before i headed home...
then now !!! 10.45pm... I RECEIVED A SMS FROM MISS CHUA (although i've been receiving from evening)... BUT THIS ONE IMPORTANT SEH...
miss chua: hey dear, can you let ain, rahmat, li bing, sean and taufik know that they need to come to school at 7.45am on 26 october for character awards. YOU ALSO... wear school uniform and tie... very imporatnt...
I READ THAT 'YOU ALSO'.. I WAS SHOCKED MANZ... CHARACTER AWARDS LEH... NOT EASY TO GET ONE... i was like heart attack you know??? so excited until READ WRONG DATE... GO AND TELL THEM IT'S TOMORROW... RECEIVE THE AWARDS TOMORROW... BUT IT'S ON 26 OCTOBER... ai yo yo...
then called them again... chey... SO EXCITED MAN... I RECEIVED THIS AWARD BEFORE... DURING SECONDARY ONE ONLY... AND THAT TIME I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL... SO I CAN'T GO UP TO THE STAGE RECEIVE THE AWARD... BUT I STILL GOT THE PRIZE...
then during secondary two and three I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING... so i was so SURPRISED THAT I RECEIVED IT THIS YEAR !!!! wow... =)))
THEN MY NAME WILL BE ON THE POSTER WHICH WILL BE HANGING OUTSIDE MY SCHOOL... WOW.. . YAY !!!!