somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Saturday, October 20, 2007
woooch... SISTER DIDN'T COME TO BOON LAY TODAY... :(((

then jie xiang and i did the opening... wahaha...

THE SALES WERE VERY WELL IN THE MORNING... SISTER WAS SO PROUD OF US CAUSE WE REPORT TO HER OUR SALES...

then sister smsed me " jia you jia you... muackz muackz muackz... love you"

THEN JIE XIANG GOT JEALOUS WHEN HE SAW THIS MESSAGE... he smsed to sister about why he didn't kiss him... wahahaha...

BUT I DIDN'T HIT UNTIL $300 AS SISTER EXPECTED ME TO HOT BEFORE I LEFT AT 2PM... :(((

smsed with sister with i was on the way back to woodlands... so fun... :))

during piano lesson today... MY TEACHER KEPT STARING AT MY BRACELET... wahaha... she say it's hers... BUT END UP I TOOK IT BACK... HAHAHHA...

IF NOT MY DEAR SISTER WILL KILL ME... hahhaa...

after that, came back home DID HOUSE CHORES AND NAP FOR A WHILE (my neck aching now)

THEN SMSED WITH SISTER AGAIN... personal one... CAUSED SHE CALLED ME FIRST ASKED ME ABOUT MY TESTIMONIALS... THEN I STARTED TO SMS HER... HAHAHA...

errrmmmm... do you want to know what's the crepe???

this is the shop at jurong point... (it's from the 8 days magazine)


this is the crepe... wrap with egg roll... YUMMY... I LOVE THE EGG AND HAM CREPE... =)

anyway... I FEEL VERY BLESSED THAT I MET MY DEAR SISTER AND BUDDIES AT WORK... CAUSE THEY SHOWED CARE AND CONCERN TO ME... I REALLY APPRECIATE IT... THANKS A LOT GUYS... LET'S WORK HARD TOGETHER OKAY??? =D MUACKS...