♥♥♥Monday, October 15, 2007
woke up lie 7.50 today...
I KNOW THAT WAS EARLY...
cause i need to reach boon lay at 9.50am... so i decided to
reach earlier...
CAUSE IT'S FIRST DAY OF MY WORK... =)anyway...
in conclusion...
I DIDN'T REGRET THAT I STILL REPORT TO WORK TODAY... cause i had CLOSE 3 SALES... and others like none...
I HAD THE TOP SALES TODAY !!! thanks God for that.. :))erm... although i had
A VERY LATE LUNCH TODAY... hahaha...
at first i thought, oh no... no one accompany me to eat lunch anymore...
BUT THERE IS DESLYNN (assit. manager).. SHE ACCOMPANIED ME... and we went to I
CHIBAN SUSHI... hahaha... but
i didn't eat finish the food... cause i felt bloated when i was eating half way... hahaha....
EVEN MY MUMMY KNOW HER... cause mummy went to look for me today... so nice...
SHE WENT TO SUPPORT ME !!! =)BESIDES THAT, LAUREL MEI MEI ALSO WENT TO SUPPORT ME TOO... SHE BOUGHT THE HANDPHONE CHAIN FROM ME... THANKS, MEI MEI... :))
wow...
so many supporters... thank God for that... weeee....
this is what i wear to work today... nice??? new clothes... hahah... bottom: jeans... you can't see... >.<I HOPE MY SALES WILL BE BETTER TOMORROW... YAY !! =D