when i
reached school this morning...
I WAS LIKE WHY THERE'S NO ONE SITTING AT THE CARPARK??? ohh... is it the ceremony will be postponed???
T
HEN I SAW JILLINDA AND FIONA BROUGHT OUT THE TABLE FOR THE AWARD PRESENTATION... then i ask them w
hether is there any prize presentation or not... they say yea... then
jillinda introduce me to si qin's brother ...
HE WANT TO KNOW ME SEH... wahahha...
a lot of teachers were surprised that i am in school today...then after the flag raising,
DM came up and announced that the prize presentation will be postponed to tomorrow...
I WAS LIKE WHAT???? TOMORROW??
then after a while
DM said "
but i will still give out the student of the month award... CAUSE ONE OF THE STUDENTS CAME BACK TO SCHOOL JUST TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD!
I WAS LIKE WHAT??? WHY SHE SAID THAT MANZ?? AI YO YO... I WAS SO EMBARRASSED !!!
after
giving out the student of the month of september...
OCTOBER'S TURN !!!!DM: NOW WE INVITE JESSLYN TO COME UP AND RECEIVE THE AWARD...
i walked up... very anxious manz...miss daliwah (principal): well done jesslyn... glad to see you in school today again...
jesslyn: smile
miss daliwah: it is the good ending of your secondary four days eh??
jesslyn: yea... thanks...
miss daliwah: okay now listen to dm what's she going to say about you
DM READ OUT MY TESTIMONIALS TO THE SCHOOL...
my award !! zoom in
zoom out :))) AFTER I RECEIVED THE AWARD, MR RAJA CAME... JESSLYN !!! CONGRATULATION... WOW...
after that,
miss chua came and shake hand and congrats me... wahaha.... =)at about 9am, i went to work...
called sister and say that i might be late...SISTER BOUGHT ME BREAKFAST !!! THANKS, SISTER...
then start work already...
SUDDENLY SISTER RECEIVED A CALL... then she sat down quietly,
then her eyes were red...
SHE CRIED AFTER SHE PUT DOWN THE PHONE !!! OH NO !!!
what happen was...
BOSS CALLED AND SCOLDED HER... AND IT'S IS VERY RIDICULOUS.. HIS SCOLDING CAN'T MAKE SENSE MANZ... SICKENING...
HE APOLOGIZED TO SISTER AFTER SCOLDED HER FOR A FEW TIMES !!! BOSS, ARE YOU CRAZY???
WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY BACK HOME, SISTER TOLD ME THAT BOSS CALLED AND SCOLD HER AGAIN !!! WAH...
BOSS WHAT DO YOU WANT>??? I ASK YOU !! I TELL YOU, IF YOU SACK SISTER, YOUR COMPANY WILL CLOSE DOWN !!! DON BELIEVE YOU SEEE... YOU CAN'T FIND ANY ASSISTANT MANAGER WHOM IS BETTER THAN SISTER... BOSS, YOU WAIT... OUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL THJINK OF THE WAY HELP SISTER TO REVENGE... WE DON ALLOW ANY ONE TO BULLY SISTER !!!
i called
sister and comfort her manz... ai yo yo...
she cried again... boss => bastard !!!!
SISTER, DON BE SAD, OKAY??? YOUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL HELP YOU ONE... DON WORRY.. MEI MEI, LOVE YOU... MUACKS... =D