somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Tuesday, October 02, 2007
well... i can only say that SCIENCE PAPERS WERE OKAY FOR TODAY... it's not so difficult and it's not so easy... hahahahax....

i headed home right AFTER MY PAPERS... ate lunch... YUMMY... :))

i had tuition in the afternoon... went through MATHS PAPER 2... yay !!!

after tuition i was very SLEEPY... BUT I DIDN'T NAP even though i wished to take a nap BUT I CAN'T SLEEP... so well... woke up then revise F& N INSTEAD OF MATHS,... UNTIL NOW !!! daring eh??? hahahah... i think tomorrow morning, i revise maths paper 2... =))

AIM FOR MATHS PAPER 2 TOMORROW... BUT THE REST OF MY EFFORTS IN IT TO SCORE WELL FOR MATHS... YAY !! =D