somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Wednesday, October 10, 2007
hmmm... yup... I WENT TO MEET MISS CHUA TODAY... AND I DIDN'T REGRET... hahahha... she treat us DELIFRANCE SEH... hahaha... i ordered the same food as her... SEAFOOD BAKE RICE... shiok ar... hahahah... nice nice... I LOVE IT... =)

after that, she discuss with us about BUSINESS... wow... she want us to be PROMOTER... ask people to buy products... there's a lot of products... THEN I THINK I'LL PARTNER WITH QIU PING... hahaha...

still don know yet... THIS FRIDAY WE'RE GOING TO MISS CHUA'S HOUSE... YAY !!!
most of my classmates went to her house before... but i haven.. cause I MISSED OUT LAST YEAR BBQ AT HER HOUSE... hahah... i just only know she GOT DOGS AT HOME...

qiu ping: miss chua, please keep away your dogs... cause i scared of dogs...
miss chua: why are you scared?? it's cute what... did you see my white doggy before??
qiu ping: ya... the display photo in your phone?
miss chua: yes...
jesslyn: but the BLACK DOG??? IT'S SO SCARY...
miss chua: okay... i will keep away that dog... BUT NOT THE WHITE DOGGY..
jesslyn: okay lo... :(

-end-

I DON KNOW ON THAT DAY WHAT WILL I DO?? MAYBE I WILL RUN AWAY?? I WILL SCREAM OR WHAT? CAUSE I SCARED OF DOGS... ARGGGHHH... ESPECIALLY THE BLACKY... :(

hahahah.... hmmm... next week which is after hari raya, I WILL BE GOING ORPHANAGE TO DO VOLUNTEERING WORK WOTH RAHMAT... yay !!!:) looking forward to it... cause i LOVE TO PLAY WITH KIDS... unless they behave... i scared they pull my hair... :( hahahha...

still got what??? lets see... OH YA... after having lunch with miss chua and some friends, mummy and i went for HAIR TREATMENT... want to see photos???

did you see a container?? yup... they applied the cao yao on my head...

you see? the cao yao is on my mummy head...

my head... hahahha... sorry... it's not a nice shot... CAUSE I TOOK IT MYSELF... hahah

after that... i was called to go to the living room to put the steam thing above my head... hahhaa...

then IT'S DONE... by that time it's like 2 HOURS GONE !! hahaha....

ermmm... i am joining a BAND - WANTED... and i will be the KEYBOARDIST... hahaha...




evidence... hahah... you must look carefully... cause the words are small.. sorry about it... :)this guy is my primary school mates... but last time we don talk to each other one.. cause we don know each other well... haha...

still got what ??? hmmm.... let me think... oh ya... do you want to see how much paper i had used to revise for my f&n during f&n period??? let me show you... hee...

you see??? that's how much i had used... and of course that's draft paper... hahha...


now inside the RUBBISH BIN already... hahahha...

thats all for today... SEE YA GUYS.. =D