somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Sunday, October 28, 2007
hello everyone !!!

reached bethany EARLY TODAY... hmmm... WENT FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL ONLY... cause i am going to the japanese lesson...

ANYWAY, I'VE TRANSFERED TO THE MANGA CLASS (COMIC) ... cause last friday i attended the japanese language class, I WAS ALONE... CAUSE ALL ARE ADULTS... somemore i was blur... :(

ANYWAY, I WAS SATISFIED TODAYS COMIC DRAWING LESSON !!! YAY !!! hahaha... although my drawing was not good... hahahah...

smsed with jie jie... SHE'S STILL SICK... OH NO... JIE, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?? SICK FOR THE WHOLE WEEK... AI YOYO...

ANYWAY, SISTER I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ONE... DON WORRY... OKAY??? YOU'RE MY BEST JIE JIE FOREVER... MUACKS ! <3