♥♥♥Monday, October 01, 2007
during the morning assembly, when miss chua reached the carpark...
miss chua: JESSLYN !!! ARE YOU READY???
jesslyn: erm erm erm... shrug shoulders...
miss chua: smile... :)
hmmm... can i say that i am LUCKY??? =X
cause... during today's first paper which was GEOGRAPHY, usually we need to do question 1 (compulsory), question 2 or 3 ( agriculture questions) and question 4 ( industrial) or question 5 (tourism)...
i DID STUDY all THREE AGRICULTURE SYSTEM (although my teacher asked us to choose only two agriculture systems)... and i went the right path... CAUSE TODAY THE QUESTION 2 AND 3 ARE MERGE WITH ALL THREE AGRICULTURE SYSTEMS... lucky me... i chose question 3 which is OIL PALM AND MARKET GARDENING... hahahaha....
then for the question 4 and 5... THERE WILL SURELY BE TWO DIFFERNE T QUESTIONS => TOURISM AND INDUSTRIAL... so i studied INDUSTRIAL cause i preferred that... as i had a based knowledge through SOCIAL STUDIES... wahaha...
when the invigilator said we can check the number of pages... i flipped... when i read through question 4 and 5... I WAS LIKE... WHAT??? BOTH ARE INDUSTRIAL QUESTIONS??? then i read all the questions on both questions... OH... QUESTION 4 IS INDUSTRIAL... THEN QUESTION 5 IS TOURISM QUESTION... BUT THEY MERGED WITH INDUSTRIAL... lucky me again... of course i chose question 4... hahahahahx...
wah... i tell you... in my school... ONLY SEAN AND I WILL LEARN INDUSTRIAL... THE REST => TOURISM... i was like... LUCKY LUCKY... hahahahahahahahah... :)))
okay... then sandhia, vemal and i went to the nearest coffee shop to eat...
then went back to school to the LIBRARY... herman was there too... WE DID ASK EACH OTHER QUESTIONS... AND SOME OF THEM APPEAR ON TODAY'S MATHS PAPER 1... wahahahaahahhahahaha... MISS CHUA WANT ME TO GET 50/60 SEH... can i get it??? I DON KNOW... =x
after that was like 4pm... HEADED BACK HOME... then i revised science immediately... BUT UNFORTUNATELY... I STUDY UNTIL I DOZED OFF... AI YO YO... too tired... you know after maths paper, my eyes are in PAIN !!! cause i strained my eyes... you know how nervous i am when i was doing my maths paper??? CAUSE I NEED TO DO CAREFULLY WITHOUT ANY CARELESS MISTAKES... i check again and again again !!! NON STOP... =))
HOPE TO SCORE WELL FOR BOTH SCIENCE PAPERS TOMORROW... =D