somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, October 25, 2007
blink... DAYS JUST PASSED LIKE THAT... wooochhh...

anyway, SISTER STILL HAVEN RECOVERED YET but she didn't take any mc ... :( she said maybe it's because of the bubble tea... ai yoyo...

ermm... SALES WAS NOT GOOD TODAY... I THINK WORST THAN YESTERDAY !!! :((

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SISTER WAS NOT IN TODAY... hahaha... she was in the ware house today...

there was something happened again this morning... ai yo yo... I REALLY PITY SISTER MANZ... =(

then i thought of going to the ware house and help her.... CAUSE SHE WAS SICK AND SHE CANNOT GO HOME UNLESS SHE FINISH HER BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS !!!

but unfortunately she don let... :(((

TERRY WAS TALKING CRAP THIS MORNING ... BUT I IGNORE HIM... HE WAS SAD, CAUSE I DON HAVE ANY REACTION EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ENTERTAINING ME... HAHAHA...

after that, when jie xiang and yu yang came... THEY TALKED CRAP... THIS TIME I WAS ENTERTAINED... HAHAHAHHA... =)

SISTER, I MISS YOU LOTS MANZ.. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EH... =D