somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Friday, October 05, 2007
* bleah* WOW... you know how worried i am this MORNING??? i set alarm clock yesterday night...

I WOKE UP AT 10AM this morning... IT'S EARLY TO ME... but not to you i assumed.. :)

quickly wash up and ate breakfast... after that START REVISING.....

revise and revise... i still didn't feel that something went into my head... then i continued to revise...

FINALLY, THERE'S SOMETHING GOES INTO MY HEAD =)

wow... then i read some test papers in the booklet( sean's sister gave it to me)... flip and flip... suddenly saw QUESTIONS ABOUT PLANNING MEALS AND MICROWAVES...

i read the planning meals... but not microwaves...

YOU KNOW WHAT??? BOTH CAME OUT ON TODAY'S PAPER... YOU KNOW HOW SHOCK I AM???

but TOO BAD THAT I DIDN'T STUDY THE MICROWAVE THINGY... so i wrote A SHORT PARAGRAPH FOR THAT QUESTION.. :( of course not rubbish ... >.< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">before that... when i reached the examination hall... I WAS SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED... feel like flip over the pages immediately... but i know i can't... so wait and wait patiently... :)

FINALLY SAW THE ESSAY QUESTION... MICROWAVE (COMPULSORY) , PLANNING MEALS OR WHY MUST WE COOK FOOD ( CHOOSE ONE)... SO I CHOSE PLANNING MEALS OF COURSE...

PLANNING MEALS, I WROTE ONE WHOLE CHUNK... OF COURSE RELEVANT POINTS... BUT NOT ALL... CAUSE NOT ENOUGH SPACE..... HAHHA...

WRITE UNTIL HAND PAIN !!! PITY ME??? hmm... i know you don... hahhaha... =)

after the paper... I FELT SO RELIEVED AND DISTRESS... i was so crazy that i jump up with joy... mona said i am crazy... you know why??? CAUSE I DON NEED TO MEMORIZE ANYTHING ANYMORE... poa is just do and do and do... don need to memorize so many things... :)))

WALKED BACK HOME WITH A SMILING FACE... very rare ar... hahahahha.....

today i am going to slack... tomorrow and sunday WORK HARD ON MY LAST PAPER... POA... THEN I'LL BE FREE.... YAY !!! IT'S TIME TO START MY DIETING AND EXERCISING... SO NEXT YEAR, MY TEACHER WILL NOT CALL ME FAT OR OTHER PEOPLE NAME... ( PLUM ONE NOT SKINNY ONE )... SO TO PREVENT THIS... I MUST DIET... YAY !!! =D