♥♥♥Saturday, September 08, 2007
WOW !!! you know what??? TODAY I SANG MANZ... hahax... FINALLY !!!
i assumed that my teacher had RELIEVED !! hahax... she used one of her students who was a MALE (same grade, same standard, BUT DIFFERENT GENDER OF COURSE) to compare with me manz... ai yo yo... she kept saying that HE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN ME... :((((
then i was like.. start playing my first exam piece... after i finished, she was like... WOW... IT'S MUCH MORE BETTER THAN LAST TIME... hmmm???? i was confuse manz... i didn't realize and notice the DIFFERENCES manz... nevermind... at least, TO HER, I HAVE IMPROVED...
i admitted that i was PATHETIC today... i was trying out the BODY MOVEMENT, and then i forgot some of the notes manz... ai yoyo... then my teacher was a bit PISSED OFF (i knew), she spoke TAMIL TO ME MANZ... "DEY !" hahahx... i was laughing manz... although i knew that she was like a bit pissed off with me...
I AM LUCKY TODAY cause she's in the good mood today... IF SHE'S IN THE BAD MOOD, I TELL YOU... I THINK I WILL CRY TODAY SEH... can you imagine how fierce is she?? hahahaha....
anyway... this morning 5am, i was awake by a NIGHTMARE!!! you know how scary it is??? i was like... OH NO !!~ let me tell you the story... i received a call from my mummy... she wanted to tell me she's going home soon... and that time she was in the HOSPITAL which i don even know... when she was about to put down the phone, she shouted... AAHHHHHHH.... (she was in pain)... i was very scared.... :((( after that, when she reached home... she SCOLDED ME.. cause i said something.. and she was too superstitious that my words affected her to have a SERIOUS BACKACHE... ai yo !!!
after that i WOKE UP !!
-END-
SCARY !!!! GOD... PLEASE DON LET THIS DREAM TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE !!!
and i had just prayed... and i have FAITH IN HIM... cause i knew that He will always stay BESIDE ME no matter what...
matthew 28:20
"teaching them to observe all the things that i have commanded you; and lo, i am with you always, even to the end of the age"
OKAY I AM GOING TO STOP HERE NOW AS I GOT SCOLDED FROM SOMEONE (of course is not mummy) ALREADY !!! NOW IT'S MY TURN TO BE PISSED OFF... come back keep scolding me for NO REASON !!! crazy...