somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Saturday, September 01, 2007
this week is an ABOMINABLE WEEK for me... :((((

this week really made me felt very STRESS UP and made me thought of leaving this WORLD... INCLUDING TODAY... arggghhh...

i went bethany this afternoon... :) we wrote something for pastor mitch(one of the teachers)... and PRACTICE THE SONGS FOR TOMORROW =) after that took a GROUP PICTURE.. YAY !

after that... rushed back to woodlands for piano... YOU KNOW HOW RUSH IT IS??? :((
in the midst of the lesson... AURAL STARTED AGAIN !!! i really hate the singing part.... ALTHOUGH I LOVED SINGING... erm erm... i sang out but it was HORRIBLE... my teacher laughed at me... ask me to go home and PRACTICE HOW TO SING !!! i was like what the... I KNOW HOW TO SING ANYWAY... don forget... i used to be in the CHOIR OKAY !!! arggghhh... but i really don know why, i can't sing in that studio... i still remembered that when i was having the Grade 1 examination last year, although i didn't sing really well during practice time... BUT DURING THE EXAMINATION, THE EXAMINER SAID I SANG VERY WELL... THIS REALLY SPOIL MY DAY !!!

I AM REALLY SUCK IN MY LIFE !!! SUCK TO BE A GOOD STUDENT... I AM SUCK TO BE A GOOD SINGER... I AM SUCKED IN EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(((((((

i just received a photo from mona... is a similar photo from yesterday... but there's some differences... the position of miss chua's face...

HOW NICE IT IS???