somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, September 13, 2007
SCHOOL WAS FUN TODAY !!! :))

I LOVED REVISION MANZ !!! =)

hmm... today was the first day of FASTING MONTH for Muslims... :((( cause like that... NO ONE ACCOMPANY ME EAT MY MEALS ALREADY... =((( although mona is a hindi, but she don usually go down to the canteen unless she want to buy food for herself... ai yo yo...

cause my eating buddies were ALL MALAYS ... hahahx... and another reason is... 90% of my class were all malays... thats why i hanged out with malays... hahhax..

today i got back my f&n paper... FINALLY !!! i scored 51.5/80... although it was not the final mark... there'll be changes made... we'll know the actual mark in FEW DAYS TIME... my coursework for N, i score 41/60... i need to score 30% more to score an A for my f&n... which means i need to score 60/80 FOR THEORY... nevermind... I WILL WORK HARD FOR IT !!! (:

ermmm... today i did CHEMISTRY AGAIN !!! TOPIC: ACIDS, BASE AND ALKALIS...

after i read through... i did the questions in ten years series... i treat the mutiple choices as a TEST.. you know HOW MUCH I SCORE??? 58/70 !!!!! WOW !!! i was SUPRISED MANZ...

hahahhax... A1 IS NEARER... A1 IS NEARER... YAY !!!!! =D