♥♥♥Monday, September 03, 2007
N LEVEL STARTED TODAY... erm... it's a kind of BAD DREAM..
you know what??? i was prepared and went to school so EXCITEDLY... :)
after that... when ASSEMBLE TIME... we were all taking out our stationery and dictionaries for the chinese paper 1... you know what???
I CAN'T FIND MY PENCIL CASE AND ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY...
LUCKILY, i brought my dictionary (book)... BUT I WAS VERY PANIC BY THEN... because i thought i've LOST MY PENCIL CASE... argghhh... i've no choice...
thank God for giving me so wonderful friend, kang wei... who was willing to lend me another pen.. as i had already borrowed from hui yan... SO NICE... =)
during the paper, we were given a sticker with our name on it... we were told to TEAR IT OUT AND PASTE IT ON OUR ANSWER SHEET... i was so BLUR don know what to do... i tore it out and I STUNNED... luckily i still can manage to ask my teacher... hahahx...
after the paper 2... I WAS TOLD THAT I LEFT MY PENCIL CASE AT HOME... THANK GOD !
I'LL NOT LET THIS TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE ANYMORE !!!! its scary !!!
tomorrow's chinese listening and SOCIAL STUDIES...
I AM GOING TO SCORE FOR BOTH OF MY PAPERS TOMORROW, ESPECIALLY SOCIAL STUDIES !!!!
A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 !!!!!!!!!!
IF NOT I'M GOING TO BANG THE WALL AND KILL MYSELF MANZ !!!!!