somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Tuesday, September 25, 2007
I WAS VERY VERY PISSED OFF WITH SOME IDIOTS JUST NOW... :((((

anyway... we wore CLASS T-SHIRT instead of PE SHIRT during pe lesson today...
hmm... i took some pictures,...


athifah and i

syaza took this picture.. =)

then after school, i went to look for miss thia.. she clarify my mistakes for the MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIAL question... i did badly for that topic... :((( don know why.l..

and she did DRAW MINDMAP FOR ME... so nice... thanks, miss thia... to let me understand the topic better...

i took the picture of the mind map...

front


back...

SO NICE RIGHT???? ai yo yo...

awww... i just chat with my friend which i haven been contact him for a long time...

he said that his brother met a car accident and passed away after the day where he just got his car license... oh no... IS SAD TO HEAR THAT...

he said, cherish our life everyday as this was my msn nick... WITHOUT REGRETS... cause we don know when are we going to end our life...

so I MUST SCORE MY DISTINCTIONS... and maybe i will get crumpler bag soon after my examinations... SO I WILL NOT REGRET... =D