somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Friday, September 14, 2007
I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AGAIN !!! hahahax...

I AM WORKING HARD FOR MY As NOW... :)) reading writing reading writing... ai yo yo...

hmmm.... WE HAD 4 PERIODS OF MATHS TODAY ....

FUN => for me...

GONE MAD => majority... hahahx...

don know why they don like maths... it's the easiest to SCORE manz... ai yo yo...

meet up with LAUREL today !!! finally... haven meet her for like AGES??? ah doi... we walked to causeway... had LUNCH... went to the library... i really ENJOYED manz... hahahx... hmmm... i think the next meeting will be after my N... soon soon... hahahx...

laurel=> secondary 2... her form teacher taught me before so she knew me... and she knew that laurel and i were SISTERS... but nowadays, we didn't get to meet each other often... so she kept asking me... WHY I DIDN'T HANG OUT WITH LAUREL ANYMORE??? ai yo... why did my teacher ask this kind of question??? ai yoyo... SHE THOUGHT WE HAD A TIFF...

the reason was... OUR TIME WAS NOT MATCH... most of the time i need to stay back in school... so yup.... AND NOT WE HAD TIFF OKAY??? ai yo... think too much already... hahhax...

okay... i'm going to stop here now... i'm going to mug... wah... teachers are giving me PRESSURE manz... want me to get STRAIGHT As... AI YO YO !!!!! BUT BUT BUT... I'LL AIM FOR IT !! YAY !!! =D