somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Wednesday, September 26, 2007
hmmm... what can i say about today???? :S

well... actually there's RUNNING SESSION today... BUT I DIDN'T GO... CAUSE I GOT TUITION... obedient right??? hahahx... first time because SACRIFICES FOR TUITION SEH... even miss chua was shocked when i said i can't make it today... hahahhax... :))

NO CHOICE... WANT TO GET A1 IS LIKE THIS ONE... hahahx... sacrifices... =)

i brought some small and cute mooncakes to school today... i shared with mona... AS SHE ASKED FOR IT.. =P hmmm... but i preferred the ICE CREAM MOON CAKE... haahah...

we took pictures during recess time when we got CHASED OUT FROM THE CLASSROOM.. :((

saleha and i :)) funny pose...


formal one...


hahah... saleha's behind me... heee,... :P

LI JUN LIANG... STOP ACTING LIKE A 'SISSY' ... (:

=D