somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Monday, September 24, 2007
hmmm... I WAS SAD TODAY... ALMOST CRIED ... :(((

during physics lesson, mdm rohizan showed us the TOP 10 list for the preliem results... AND MY NAME WAS NOT INDICATED IN THE LIST... sad sad... then the top student, shu hui, was told to tell a speech during the GRADUATION DAY this friday...

I WAS LIKE... WHAT THE... arggghhh... :(((

mdm rohizan told us that, last year n level top student, his name didn't appear in the top 10 list for the preliem... BUT IN THE END HE WAS THE TOP STUDENT FOR THE ACTUAL N LEVEL... :)) wow...

SO I AM AIMING FOR THE TOP STUDENT POSITION NOW !!!! arggghhh...
but ar... if i really want this position, my life will like BORED...

STAY AT HOME 24 HOURS... STUDY AND STUDY... in chinese we said, NO CHILDHOOD... so ar... ai ya... ANYWAY, WHETHER AM I A TOP STUDENT OR NOT, I MUST SCORE AT LEAST 3 DISTINCTIONS FOR ACTUAL N LEVEL !!! IS A MUST !!!! i am craving for MY distinctions now... =((((((