somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Tuesday, September 11, 2007
hmm... what can i say about TODAY??? erm...

the whole day in school today, what I DID is PHYSICS AND MATHS !!! yay !! maths... my friends were like... DO MATHS??? WHAT?? then i was shouting YAY !!! MATHS !! my friends scold me siao... hahaha...

anyway... for YOUR INFORMATION, i am a MATHS FREAK... =)

my physics was almost there now... but there's still a lot of ROOMS OF IMPROVEMENT... :)

maths it's only those FORMULAS like VOLUME OF THE CYLINDER, blah... hahahx...

went to eat lunch with mummy this afternoon... i ate BAKE RICE at JACK PLACE... YUMMY !!! usaully i will eat GRILL DORY FISH... =)))

hmmm... then headed home... and revise CHEMISTRY... there''s 7 CHPATERS FOR THE N SYLLABUS... so by THIS WEEK I'LL FINISH REVISING ALL THE CHAPTERS ! :)

one day one CHAPTER... hahahax...

REMEMBER A1 A1 A1 !!! 3 A1 TO SCORE 3 POINTS !! YAY !!! =)

i had lose faith in social studies.. SO NOW I AM AIMING FOR MATHS, SCIENCE and F&N (maybe A2)... =D