somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Sunday, September 09, 2007
heyhey!!! it's a good start cause i was EARLY today... and started the day by worshiping the Lord... I LOVE THE WORSHIP SONGS MANZ !!! hahahx...

hmmm... during sunday school... teacher leelee discussed with us about our UPCOMING EXAMS... hahhax... so fun... and she ENCOURAGED us with some verses in the bible... erm... i will tell you all what are the verses next time..okay??? sorry... i knew it's from PROVERBS..

hmm... ate SCRAMBLE EGG SANDWICHES after sunday school... YUMMY !!!

yay !!! PASTOR KENNETH preached today... so fun !!! he preached about how great is the name of the Lord... :))

after service... ate lunch... and DESSERT !!! GREEN BEAN SOUP PLUS DURIAN PASTE MANZ... wow... so shiok !!!

came back to woodlands and meet the SAME GROUP OF STUDY GROUP MEMBERS...

at about 5.15pm, i went off first to chua chu kang and meet my mummy... cause we're going to visit my GRANDMA... hhahahx...

ate dinner there... YUMMY !! BROCCOLI !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I WANT TO EAT YOU UP !!

then my cousin (male, hwa chong institute) and my uncle came... wow... HE GREW TALLER SEH...

then somemore act COOL !!! don want to talk to me !!! arggghhh... but i am still envy of him... he got a father who can teach him so well... and his dad came from a neighbourhood scchool okay... MY DAD LEH... arggghhh... he doesn't came from a neighbourhood school okay???

HE CAME FROM THE CHINESE HIGH !!! DON KNOW HOW TO TEACH !!! arggghhh....

THEN COME BACK KNOW HOW TO SCOLD ME ONLY... YESTERDAY SCOLD ABOUT COMPUTER... TODAY SCOLD ABOUT CLOTHES !! I TELL YOU, HE WILL REGRET IF I LEAVE THIS HOUSE ONE DAY !!!

I'LL LEAVE !!! I'M A LIVING THING !!! MY DECISION STILL NOT MADE YET... DON COME AND BEG ME IF I CHOSE THE OTHER PATH... DON GO AND SPREAD RUMOURS OKAY !!! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO !!!!

ladies and gentleman, don think that it's nice to be the ONLY CHILD !!! IT'S A TORTURE TO ME !!!! WHEN DID YOU TREAT ME NICE BEFORE HUH??? MUMMY IS THE ONE WHO PAID FOR ALL MY EXPENSES AND TAKE CARE OF ME OKAY !!! OKAY LAH !!! DON WANT TO LET YOU LOSE FACE... I SHUT UP OKAY !!!

HELP YOU DO HOUSE CHORES ALSO SCOLD ME... DON WANT TO DO ALSO SCOLD ME !!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH???