somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Monday, September 17, 2007
HELLO :)

hahax... as usual... same subjects... WAH... I TELL YOU, I CAN GUARANTEE THAT MY CHEMISTRY WILL IMPROVE THIS TIME... after this week of hard work...

I DECIDED TO COMPLETE MY CHEMISTRY 10 YEARS SERIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... left about 3 chapters... hahahx...

today i did the IONIC AND COVALENT BONDING, EQUATIONS... i did the mcqs for the topic of equations, i got 38/44.. i can score 43/44 cause i had doubt on one of the questions... THE REST ARE CARELESS MISTAKES !!! arggghhh... :(((((

I GOT CONFIDENT ON MY CHEMISTRY NOW !!! YAY!!! now left physics...

hmmm... my friends and i are still discussing what should we give or make to MISS CHUA THIS WEDNESDAY !!! =D