♥♥♥Sunday, August 12, 2007
went to bethany this morning... I WASN'T LATE FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL TODAY.. =)
but but but... let me ask you all a question...
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS NOT WITH YOU FOR THE WHOLE DAY???
grooss... i wasn't late... BUT I DIDN'T BRING MY PHONE... =(
i felt very WEIRD and MISERABLE... because i can't contact anyone except my parents... as i don have their contact number... all stored in my phone...
after service today... after eating lunch... went back to woodlands immediately... as I WILL BE LATE... and i am very scared that... they're not there and worst still I CAN'T CONTACT THEM... so i rushed to the library... while i was crossing the road to the library, i met m. alif... LUCKILY !!! thank God...
we walked in the library together... we can't find herman... AND HE DON HAVE ANY MOBILE WITH HIM... ai yo...
WHAT DOES THIS TELLS YOU WHEN YOU DON HAVE A MOBILE PHONE WITH YOU??
fortunately, we met herman... hahahx... they we sat at one corner at the adults level... hehe...
at 2 plus... i was like... OH NO !!!~ caliz... where's she??? she'll come here at 2pm after her tuition... and i didn't bring my phone... how is she going to contact me????
LUCKILY... thank God once again... she walked around the adult level... and WE SAW HER... hahahx...
we studied f&n... make our notes... cool...
at 4pm, we had a break... i went to the jollibean to buy A CUP OF SOYA BEAN AND ONE QUARTER OF PANCAKE.. :)
I LOVE SOYA BEAN.... BUY ME A BIG CUP OF SOYA BEAN ON MY BIRTHDAY YEA??? hahahx.... next next wednesday... TWO MORE WEEKS !!!!!!! hahahx...
wondering... will i receive any present from anyone??? OR NONE???? =S