somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Monday, August 27, 2007
well... this morning was a GOOD START with the short conversation with miss chua =)

hmmm.... i received the results from some subject today:

social studies : very HEART BROKEN 35/50
chinese: paper 1: 45/70
paper 2 : 29/60
I WISH I COULD TAKE CLB MANZ... arggghhh...

science: physics: paper 2: 13.5/30 => i will WORK HARDER FOR IT... I CAN DO IT !!
chemistry paper4: 14/30 => better than i EXPECTED... I WILL WORK HARD ON THIS:)


I TELL MYSELF THAT... AFTER MY REAL SOCIAL STUDIES PAPER (next week), I WILL BUCK UP MY SCIENCE... I CAN'T AFFORD TO FAIL !!! I WANT MY A1 BACK !!!! =P

subjects that i aim for DISTINCTIONS...
- MATHS ( FIRST PRIORITY)
- HUMANITIES
- SCIENCE
- POA
- F&N (maybe)


WELL... I'LL WORK HARD FOR IT THEN... =D