somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Friday, August 24, 2007
PRELIEMS HAD ENDED !!! YEA !! =)

BUT BUT BUT... this shows that N LEVEL IS COMING !!!! oh no...

i was very glad that i didn't waste my EFFORT on studying f&n the whole day yesterday instead of poa paper 1... because all the things i studied... it CAME OUT !!! cool??? hahhax...

I REALLY HOPE I CAN GET THE EDUSAVE AWARD AS I AM AIMING FOR THIS YEAR... and i had TRIED MY VERY BEST IN ALL THE SUBJECTS (except science) =)

anyway... over is over... i can't make any CHANGES anymore...

after the papers... i went to TRIM MY HAIR :)

because i am going to let down my hair for tomorrow dinner... hahhax...
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT MANZ... and i hope miss chua will send me back :P

at about 5 plus, my friends and i went for a jog... something SCARY HAPPENED... i was about to FAINT after running 10 rounds... I AM SERIOUS !!! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT IS??I CAN'T HEAR AND SEE... oh no... after that i lied down and rest... FINALLY RECOVERED... then i went to causeway and meet mummy and grandma... and i DIDN'T TELL HER THAT OKAY...

we went to the SAN ZHONG LIANG JIAN for dinner... when i was waiting for my dessert to be served, i glanced around... SUDDENLY do you know who i saw?? I SAW MR NG AND HI S GIRLFRIEND QUEUING OUTSIDE THIS RESTAURANT... he was so SHOCKED when i say hi to him... because he is one of the teachers who does not like to meet any students... ai yo yo... after a while, i say bye to him and went off... after that mummy sent my grandma back then headed back HOME...

I AM GOING TO GIVE MYSELF A BREAK TODAY... AS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN STUDYING NON STOP... i am going to start to revise my social studies again... because N LEVEL WILL START IN 2 WEEKS' TIME !!! =D

i am going to show you some RANDOM photos...

this was given by rui qi and min yi for my birthday present yesterday !! =)


this was the note that they wrote behind their present...



i went to my school library today... i found this picture after reading a book...