somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Monday, August 20, 2007
PRELIEM STARTS TODAY !!!! =(

firstly is CHINESE paper 1... erm... i say its alright... BUT I KNOW MY ERRORS AND I CAN IMPROVE THEM FOR MY REAL "N"... hahahx..

CHINESE paper 2 was also quite alright... ;)

after that... POA PAPER 2.... awwww... i'm so sad... MY BALANCE SHEET CAN'T BE BALANCE... :( i aim to score for this paper... BUT I DIDN'T... because my balance tell me that.. and this paper worth 60 MARKS !!! :(

I STILL HAVEN FINISH MY SOCIAL STUDIES FOR TOMORROW... i MUST complete it by tonight... :)

I MUST AIM FOR A1 TOMORROW... AND MISS THIA ALSO SAY I MUST GET A1 TOMORROW !!!!! =D